Need help from someone with SMP machine to track down bug in native threads jdk

Kevin Hendricks khendricks at ivey.uwo.ca
Mon Sep 13 04:49:38 EST 1999

Hi,

If anyone has an SMP machine out there and some time to spare, I really need
some help tracking down a bug in the native threads version of the jdk.  I have
a short java sample program that seg-faults eventually during heavy thread
creation on SMP x86 linux boxes.  I would like to see if the same thing happens
under SMP linux ppc boxes and if so help in tracking it down (I don't have
access to any SMP machines either on x86 or ppc).

If interested in helping and speeding the next release of the jdk, please
e-mail me and let me know:

mailto:khendricks at ivey.uwo.ca

Thanks,

Kevin