[Fwd: Bug: 2.2.12 still hangs PPC after some PPP activity]

Lou Langholtz ldl at chpc.utah.edu
Sat Sep 11 02:51:51 EST 1999

I just posted this yesturday to the newsgroup and someone pointed out
that this list has discussed this problem before. After digging through
the archives it seems this issue is still unresolved but that a lot of
changes have been going into the 2.3 kernel that may improve this
situation. In the meantime, I'm hoping then someone can point out what
the difficulties are for fixing this and where I'd have to look.
Alternatively, tell me where a patch already exists for this ;-)

Thanks!!!