2.2.12 and rev2 B&W G3: up and running!

Otto Moerbeek otto at cable.a2000.nl
Fri Sep 10 18:43:24 EST 1999

Hmmm,

I just rsynced Paul's stable tree again and now my machine freezes after
displaying the Booting... message (just before the color logo is
displayed.

Luckily I had a tree from a few days back lying around. If I use that
version everything seems to work, expect sound. I had to disable the
sound daemon to make it run without problems.

Anyone having a idea what code is changed the last days?

Wouldn't it be a good idea to include some EXTRA_VERSION in the stable
tree's Makefile, to make it more easy to distinguish different versions?

Gr, Otto

--
Otto Moerbeek
otto at cable.a2000.nl