MO-Disk on PPC with 53C94 SCSI-chip

Paul Mackerras paulus at cs.anu.edu.au
Tue Sep 7 10:43:15 EST 1999

> and second, a mac53c94 driver which may have some bugs.

I wrote the mac53c94 driver a long time ago and I haven't spent
anything like as much time on it as on the mesh driver (which isn't
perfect either).

The opportunity is sitting there, waiting for someone to pick it up,
to stress-test, debug and optimize the mac53c94 driver, including
doing things like implementing disconnect/reconnect.  In the Open
Source tradition, this should be someone for whom this is an itch that
they want to scratch. :-)

Paul.