Problems compiling ppc kernels.

Dan Malek dmalek at jlc.net
Wed Oct 27 11:23:39 EST 1999

Neil Russell wrote:

> I have a rev.D iMac, purchased about a month ago (just before the new
> iMac came out).

Me, too, and I am having the same difficulties.....

Unfortunately, I bought them for new employees to use and recommended
them to new clients over the past month or so.

Now, I get to spend time to learn about USB.......If anyone is working
on this, please let me know, as it is now my highest priority task.
I will post any updates or information.

Does anyone know why the USB doesn't work?  Hints would be appreciated
so all I have to do is patch some code and test it.......

	-- Dan