Problems compiling ppc kernels.

Ani Joshi ajoshi at shell.unixbox.com
Wed Oct 27 06:21:24 EST 1999

	There are a few still outstanding config issues in 2.3.23, take a
look at my patch for 2.3.22 at
	ftp://devel.linuxppc.org/users/ajoshi/2.3.22-ppc.patch

	it should apply to 2.3.23, even if it doesn't it should provide
you with enuff info to get your .23 to build.

iirc, swim3 needs a few #ifdef CONFIG_PMAC_PBOOK around all its media_bay
calls, as with ide-pmac.  both of which are in the patch.

btw, its a good idea *not* to config for pmac/chrp/prep for pmacs, but
only for pmac.

ani