Linux on sandpoint question

Mike Panetta mpanetta at realminfo.com
Tue Oct 19 12:23:53 EST 1999

I don't suppose that you know weather or not PPC Linux will run on this
board with an MPC7400 or MPC750 CPU on it do ya?  Does this board even
exist with these CPU's yet?  They don't elaborate to much on the web page.
Oh and exactly what does it take to port PPC linux to another PPC varient?
I have never done a port before and may be intrested in trying.

Thanks,
Mike Panetta

PS: Not subscribed yet.  Will do so in the morning ;)