presentation on linux

N.G. Temme niek at database.rino.nl
Mon Oct 18 06:09:16 EST 1999

I am going to give a presentation about linux. I would like to give
this presentation on a  powerbook running linux.

I would look a little strange to give a presentation about a
operating system that you are not using you're self. This
presentation is not only about linux as server OS but it also
discusses linux as desktop OS.

I need to no if linux is up to this task.

Can you connect a projector to a powerbook G3 running linuxppc?

And is there any presentation software for linux?

I am not looking for powerpoint for linux. A sort of flash or
quicktime would be great. I would like to give the presentation in a
web browser because it would be cool to say 'I am not only giving a
presentation on this computer it is also its own webserver'.

If you  know a solution for linux on intel I am also very interested.
Linuxpcc  would better though.

I hope to hear form you.

Niek Temme
niek at nepheware.rino.nl