RC5 client and LPPC R5

schinder at pobox.com schinder at pobox.com
Fri Oct 15 22:44:54 EST 1999

On Fri, Oct 15, 1999 at 02:39:01AM -0500, Justin Shore wrote:
}
} Has anyone gotten the two to mix successfully?  One of the binaries I

Yes.  I'm using 2.7100.412.

} tried died right off the bat.  The second worked fine for basically
} everything except for when it tried to access the key server for a
} new set of blocks to hack on (basically it works except for network
} access).  I emailed distributed about a month back and never got a
} response.  Has anyone gotten it to work with R5?  I can't remember
} the specific error.  I think it just bitched about not being able to
} resolve the DNS for the key server.  If ya know something please let
} me know.  Thanks!

If that's what it bitched about, it sounds like you have something set
up incorrectly.  Anyway, I don't remember where exactly I got the one
I'm using, but a quick check shows there's an rpm on the Yellow Dog CS
1.1 install CD, so it must be on their site.  I don't see it on my
LinuxPPC Q3 install CD, but it might be on the other one, and I'll bet
they have it somewhere on linuxppc.com.

}
} Justin
}