RC5 client and LPPC R5

Justin Shore macdaddy at vinnie.ksu.ksu.edu
Fri Oct 15 17:39:01 EST 1999

Has anyone gotten the two to mix successfully?  One of the binaries I
tried died right off the bat.  The second worked fine for basically
everything except for when it tried to access the key server for a
new set of blocks to hack on (basically it works except for network
access).  I emailed distributed about a month back and never got a
response.  Has anyone gotten it to work with R5?  I can't remember
the specific error.  I think it just bitched about not being able to
resolve the DNS for the key server.  If ya know something please let
me know.  Thanks!

Justin