[Fwd: Bug: 2.2.12 still hangs PPC after some PPP activity]

Alvin Brattli Alvin.Brattli at phys.uit.no
Fri Oct 1 23:46:09 EST 1999

On Fri, 1 Oct 1999, Franz Sirl wrote:

>(I'm using vger nearly unmodified)

This is one thing that has been escaping me for quite a while:  how do I
get a specific version of the vger kernel, and how do I get a list of
the versions I can checkout?  Following the instructions given on
<http://cvs.on.openprojects.net/> only gives me the current vger
development kernel (2.3.X), and not for example the latest 2.2.X kernel
(actually, the "kernel" module does seem to exist on cvs.on.openprojects.net;
after trying different things, "linux" worked, and gave me a 2.3.X kernel).
Reading the CVS man files haven't helped me much either.
Can some kind soul enlighten me on this?

aLViN
--
:r .signature