need suggestions

LiuTao tliu at ict.ac.cn
Wed Nov 24 19:25:03 EST 1999

Hi Jim:

I have a bootrom of vxWorks and I want to use it to download any
files that I need through FTP or TFTP. When I try to do it, I found
some problems.
If I use it to download vxWorks's image through FTP, that's all right.
If I use it to download vxWorks's image through TFTP, there is error.
If I use it to download a test image(ELF file), there is error too.
I think there must be some requirements to the download files, right?
Maybe the format of ELF is not correct?
I also want to make a bootrom of Linux, can you tell me how to do it?
I am a newbie, so if you can, tell me something in detail please.
Thanks!

LiuTao