need suggestions

LiuTao tliu at ict.ac.cn
Tue Nov 23 12:42:58 EST 1999

Hi All:

I just completed a board with MPC860, there are 16M SDRAM, 2M Flash,
one ethernet port and two serial ports(SMC) on the board. The board
is running well with vxWorks now.
I want to make a bootloader on the board. With the bootloader, I can
download Linux image through TFTP to SDRAM and run it. I also can
burn the downloaded image into flash, so next time I can boot Linux
from flash.
I know that many people did this successfully on various boards.
Can you give me some suggestions? Can you tell me how to do it?
Thanks!

LiuTao