Kernel debugging??

Ani Joshi ajoshi at shell.unixbox.com
Wed Nov 17 02:52:49 EST 1999

andreas,
	since you're on a powermac and using BootX, you can use
prom_print() to print debuging info before start_kernel, there after you
can just use printk().  instead of putting a million prints all over the
place, you should look at the patches between 2.3.25-2.3.28 and see what
was changed in ppc/kernel or ppc/mm , i've booted
2.3.25 on my 7200 but i have had no time lately to try 2.3.28, perhaps
later today i will work on it.

ani