can't find crt1.o. egcs powerpc-linux cross-compile problem.

jpgarcia at execpc.com jpgarcia at execpc.com
Wed May 26 10:06:09 EST 1999

> Can anyone advise me on the best approach ?

http://www.in-berlin.de/User/kraxel/cross-compiler.html

Here is a mini-howto that shows how to make a cross compiler for a sparc.  I applied it to make a cross compiler for an alpha from a ppc running r4.  It worked pretty good.  just exchange the platform types and it should work.

--

Joseph Garcia
Madison, WI
jpgarcia at execpc.com