where is linux-pmac-2.2.1?

R. Jay Mashl mashl at cysteine.ncsa.uiuc.edu
Tue May 25 02:20:45 EST 1999

I am looking for the linux-pmac-2.2.1 source, but it appears to be gone from
ftp.linuxppc.org and its mirrors. (For example,
ftp://ftp.funet.fi/pub/mirrors/ftp.linuxppc.org/linuxppc/pub/linuxppc/kernel/2.2.1/
is empty.)   If anyone knows where I could find a copy, would you please
drop me an email pointing to the source?  Thanks for your help.

Jay

* R. Jay Mashl                      |                    Tel 217-244-5818 *
* NCSA / Beckman Institute          |                    Fax 217-244-2909 *
* Rm. 4027, M/C 251                 |                 mashl at ncsa.uiuc.edu *
* 405 N. Mathews Ave.               | http://glycine.ncsa.uiuc.edu/~mashl *
* Urbana, IL  61801                 |                                     *