USB 1.1 spec

Michael Cardenas Michael_Cardenas at deneba.com
Tue May 18 01:46:33 EST 1999

I have been trying to compile the latest working kernel on my imac so that I
can get my unimouse to work. It uses the usb 1.16 spec and it appears that
the latest uusbd in linux only handles up to 1.0. I'm going to return the
mouse now, since I only bought it to use in linux. I've gotten some feedback
from a user saying that kensington mice work in linux, so I'm going to get
one of those. I thought I would make one last attempt first.

Does anyone know if this new spec is going to be supported any time soon?

Neo: Why do my eyes hurt?
Morpheus: Because you've never used them.
Michael Cardenas
Software Engineer
Deneba Software