LinuxPPC-DR-1.0: Some questions

Tom Rini tmrini at ntplx.net
Fri May 14 22:32:49 EST 1999

On Fri, 14 May 1999, Martin Costabel wrote:

> 1. Is this list frozen, or will it be updated regularly?

There will be a 1.0.1, with some new things..

> 2. The following rpms were there in previous versions of pre-R5. They
> are running with DR-1.0. Are there reasons why are they missing from
> DR-1.0?
>
> biff
> glint

Gone in RH6 (iirc)

> hfsutils

Either Jeff added that one, or it was a very old rpm.

> icewm (icewm-themes is there)

Hmm...  Not sure on that one.

> lesstif (lesstif-0.88.1-1b.src.rpm compiled without problems for me)
> llnlxdir
> xforms
> lyx

All relied on lesstif, and that's an extra.  (We tried to keep the ref
release as close to RH6 as possible.  Some things were needed
(mozilla/nspr) to get around other things.)

> proftpd

I think Jeff added that one as well...

--
Tom Rini (TR1265)