LinuxPPC-DR-1.0: Some questions

Martin Costabel costabel at wanadoo.fr
Fri May 14 18:38:43 EST 1999

Now that DR-1.0 is officially released (great work, thank you!), I have
some questions concerning its list of rpms:

1. Is this list frozen, or will it be updated regularly?

2. The following rpms were there in previous versions of pre-R5. They
are running with DR-1.0. Are there reasons why are they missing from
DR-1.0?

biff
glint
hfsutils
icewm (icewm-themes is there)
lesstif (lesstif-0.88.1-1b.src.rpm compiled without problems for me)
llnlxdir
lyx
proftpd
xforms