linuxppc tree with uusbd

Ben Martz benmartz at earthlink.net
Thu May 13 15:50:35 EST 1999

Based on what everyone has said I guess I should just stick with 2.2.1 for
now and work on getting the new OHCI stack stable. I'll get the current
vger tree and check out the site http://soap.suitenine.com/usb/  that Mr.
Rini recommended.

Thanks to everyone who offered their source and suggestions. If anyone else
has any suggestions or is already way ahead of me on the stack work, please
let me know!

Heh. It ties in pretty well with something else I'm working on where I have
to write an OHCI stack anyway =)

Cheers all,
Ben

----