linuxppc tree with uusbd

Tom Rini tmrini at ntplx.net
Thu May 13 09:00:31 EST 1999

On Wed, 12 May 1999, Ben Martz wrote:

> Does anyone maintain a linuxppc tree that includes the uusbd package? I
> would like to get 2.2.7+ up and running on my iMac but obviously the old
> 2.2.0 uusbd patches can't be applied to the vger tree anymore (as an
> exercise in futility I tried!). CVS or ftp would be just fine.

UUSBD is dead (more or less, no more dev).  Getting the usb driver in
drivers/usb working properly would be much more productive.
http://soap.suitenine.com/usb/ has the current OHCI (OpenHost Controller
Interface, iirc) driver, which is what we need to have working.

---
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://dobbstown.yeti.edu/