Yesterday vger and ioremap

Benjamin Herrenschmidt bh40 at calva.net
Wed Mar 31 05:22:54 EST 1999

On Tue, Mar 30, 1999, Benjamin Herrenschmidt <bh40 at calva.net> wrote:

>Apparently, the kernel works fine, PA seems to always be equal to VA, and
>apparently, this concerns all addresses on the Apple asic (mac-io on the
>G3), at f30xxxxx.
>Since this is mapped with a BAT, I'm wondering if this could be a
>conflict between new ioremap changes and BAT mapping ?

I was wrong, actually, the kernel  doesn't work, looks like IP or
ethernet is just dead. I don't have enough time to look at this now
(using bmac ethernet on a desktop G3, I didn't test another machine yet).

--
           E-Mail: <mailto:bh40 at calva.net>
BenH.      Web   : <http://calvaweb.calvacom.fr/bh40/>