Apple Job Posting and Good News for LinuxPPC developers

Cort Dougan cort at ppc.kernel.org
Sun Mar 28 15:08:07 EST 1999

Look at this thing from what Apple has done in the past.  This just means
Linux is the Apple OS of the week.  They don't have a good track record
with keeping with their plans.

} It sounded like it was more political and PR based than actual development.
} Im wondering if it would entail a whole department/unit with multiple
} people.  Maybe  a couple of developers to help solve some of the more nasty
} stuff , a pr person to help promote linuxppc and our efforts (judging from
} some of the stuff RHS has been saying he isnt to aware of our project or