Apple Job Posting and Good News for LinuxPPC developers

sean o'malley somalley at ed.mde.state.mi.us
Sat Mar 27 00:51:31 EST 1999

It sounded like it was more political and PR based than actual development.
Im wondering if it would entail a whole department/unit with multiple
people.  Maybe  a couple of developers to help solve some of the more nasty
stuff , a pr person to help promote linuxppc and our efforts (judging from
some of the stuff RHS has been saying he isnt to aware of our project or
our project status.) and a person to deal with corporate management
(convincing them to support linuxppc (use, drivers, info, etc) ) and a
person tracking the development of the project and linux projects in
general.

It would be nice to have someone that comes from our project.