ANS Patches en route to the 2.2.x kernel?

Darron Froese darron at calgary.westworld.ca
Tue Mar 23 13:17:47 EST 1999

I've been trying to watch all of the recent kernel releases and ac patches
for signs of the ANS patches (video, ethernet, etc.) by David T. McWherter
and have been left unsatisfied.

Is there a way to look and see if various patches have been
sent/accepted/waiting in queue? I've grepped through some of the latest
patches without finding it....anyone know where it is and it's status?
--
Darron
darron at odi.ca
<http://i.am/darron/>