Anyone know what this means?

Wayne Chang wcx at iname.com
Thu Mar 4 08:32:11 EST 1999

I was trying to compile a qt-based web browser (qweb) and got all the way
to the linking (I think) when I got this error:

Style.o: In function `QarrayT<char> type_info function':
/usr/lib/qt/include/qarray.h(.text+0x338): undefined reference to
`StyleSheetProto::findDisplay(QString const &)'
collect: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [bin/qweb] Error 1

Is this because I am using the wrong version of Qt? I have the 1.42 RPMs
from ftp.linuxppc.org.

--
Wayne Chang
http://come.to/wcx

"Everything important has been said before."