Interrupt routing in prep_pci.c

Matt Porter mmporter at home.com
Wed Mar 3 03:56:55 EST 1999

On Fri, 26 Feb 1999, Cort Dougan wrote:

Hey, I don't _like_ just putting the info up there, but it was better than
letting the people who might have had time then to do the code guess how
to identify every single board.  Gathering that information would have
been a pain for anybody on the outside.

Now that I solved my top priority problems (de4x5 failed on 21143-based
Moto boards and booting from flash works finally), I suppose I'll code
this out of necessity.  If anybody's got a working board ID framework or
has any sort of board ID code started for Moto. boards let me know because
I hate to duplicate effort...

--
Matt Porter
mmporter at home.com