Is there a free impl. of Open Firmware

Benjamin Herrenschmidt bh40 at calva.net
Sun Jun 27 03:33:35 EST 1999

Hi !

Does someone knows is there is a free implementation of OF, or at least
work on one ? if there's no, this would be an interesting project to do ;-)

I was mostly thinking about putting a thin OF layer in mac-on-linux in
order to truely support any OF-based OS and load the new MacOS ROM (so
MacOS would work on any PPC based machines using the ROM provided by
Apple) but I'm working on BIOSes for custom design embedded boards with
various CPUs and in this field, it would be very useful too.

--
           E-Mail: <mailto:bh40 at calva.net>
BenH.      Web   : <http://calvaweb.calvacom.fr/bh40/>