PowerBook sleep, first try

Kevin Puetz kp11901 at cedarnet.org
Wed Jun 23 23:08:01 EST 1999

Cool! Is there any hope of this working on the desktop machines that can
sleep? (I like my machine getting quiet when not in use, though I can live
without.).

|            .-'''''-.       Kevin Puetz                             |
|         :   =/_/      :    kp11901 at cedarnet.org -preferred         |
|        :   _/ |        :   Kevin.Puetz at 039-server.pls.uni.edu      |
|       (\  /  ,|        :   webmaster at 039-server.pls.uni.edu        |
|     _/~`~`""~`"` \_ .'  "Could you please continue the petty       |
|  __/  -'/  `-._ `\_\__   bickering?  I find it - most intriguing." |
|/     /-'`  `\   \  \-.\    --Data, STTNG, "Haven"                  |