PMU and PowerBook

bskrypny at MBnet.MB.CA bskrypny at MBnet.MB.CA
Sun Jun 13 20:22:44 EST 1999

Hi,

I am trying to play with PMU on my PowerBook G3 Series. Specifically I am
trying to see the battery state by using PMU_BATTERY_STATE command.
According to the source code PMU should return 8 bytes in response to this
command.

Can anyone point me where I can find out the meaning of those 8 bytes. (I
get the first 4 bytes as 0s and in the rest some frequently changing data).

PS: Benjamin, thanks for your response on my cuda question.

Bill.