Graphics Tablet owners?

Timothy Wall twall at tiac.net
Sun Jun 13 11:44:21 EST 1999

Anyone out there own an ADB graphics tablet (Wacom, Calcomp, GTCO,
Kurta, Summagraphics, et al)?

I'm working on a loadable module driver for general tablet support; if
you've got an ADB tablet, please request the ADB specs from the
manufacturer.  If enough people ask, the mfrs are more likely to provide
the information.  I've also got hooks in the module to help figure out
the interface in the absence of documentation, so some helpful souls
could collect some data on other tablet models for me.

Tim Wall