rsync kernel compile fails

Tom Rini tmrini at ntplx.net
Wed Jun 2 22:53:02 EST 1999

On Wed, 2 Jun 1999, Brad Midgley wrote:

> is the rsync kernel supposed to be working? i haven't changed my config
> but it fails to compile:

It looks like a bit of trouble merging the new USB stack and Inaky's in
the rsync tree.  I saw a message from Paul on the USB list asking which
OHCI driver to use (I think the 1st one offered at config time is the best
one, they'll be merged together soon anyways)

--
Tom Rini (TR1265)
http://gate.crashing.org/~trini/