Video Acceleration...

Velasquez, Carlos carlos.velasquez at ssmb.com
Thu Jul 29 01:20:41 EST 1999

Hello,

So I finally got R5 up and running (great interface too!) and started doing
some nifty things on my SuperMac. I read in the R5 manual that if you are a
Twin Turbo owner, you can add -tt128m (or something like that) to the
gdm.conf file, so I did.

Well, after rebooting, the screen came in with horrible colors, etc etc.
Anyone know what's up with that? My video card is a Twin Turbo 8 meg card.

Carlos