SANE

Simon Piette spiette at generation.net
Wed Jul 21 22:39:51 EST 1999

Brian C Burke wrote:

> >For what its worth, I have SANE 1.0.1 working without problems with
> >R5 and kernel 2.2.10 which I compiled with the sg drivers. The
> >machine is a rev1 G3 233 with a UMAX 610s on the internal scsi bus.

Great! I got a few questions for you!

Where did you take your kernel sources (vger, pmac, kernel.org)?

Did you take the stock sg drivers, or you compiled them from
http://www.torque.net/sg/?

Which scsi bus your scanner is using ( 53C94, mesh, Adaptec XXXX)? By
'internal', you mean built-in?

How many devices do you have on your scsi bus?

Thanks,

Simon