some progress: opening display /platinum at F8000000... failed

P. Barrette barretp at mcmail.cis.McMaster.CA
Tue Jul 20 01:35:38 EST 1999

Thanks for the reply, I have never actually seen OF before, I've been
doing it blind for a year or so, but that makes sense.  Kind of ironic
that I have the problems now that I can see the errors;-)  I have that new
driver I'll try it out.

--------
Paul Barrette
Ph.D. Candidate Classics (Latin Literature)
System Administrator
McMaster University

"Oppositaque ad os manu nescio quid taetrum
exsibilavit, quod postea Graecum esse affirmabat."
                                      --Petronius