linux-pmac 2.2.10: media bay panics on PBG3

Peter Handel phandel at cise.ufl.edu
Fri Jul 9 01:55:06 EST 1999

On Thu, 8 Jul 1999, Albrecht [iso-8859-1] Dreß wrote:

> o compiling linux-2.2.10 from kernel.org WITH EXACTLY THE SAME .config, the
>   media bay works fine, but the nfs server dies with the nfssrv error.
>
> ?????????Where are the inconsistencies???????

Looks like it's time to bust out "diff" ... You could write a quick
/bin/sh script that does something like:

for DFILE in `find /usr/src/linux-1 -name \* -print`; do
  diff $DFILE /usr/src/linux-2/$DFILE # > $DFILE.diff
done

(uncomment the > $DFILE.diff if you want the diffs in a file instead
of to stdout)

...although I bet they're just different ac releases of 2.2.10.

Thanks,
Pete

--
Peter F. Handel          "[The anti-Christ] also forced everyone, small and
phandel at cise.ufl.edu      great ... to receive a mark [smart card?] on his
> > You are perfectly free to believe what you want to, and so am I.
> Actually, this turns out not to be the case. God does not give us
> the freedom to believe anything we wish. We are morally obligated to
> believe the truth. Doing anything else is a sin. You are not free to
> interpret the Bible anyway you wish. -DFL (Pretty neat, huh?)

[[ This message was sent via the linuxppc-user mailing list. Replies are ]]
[[ not forced back to the list, so be sure to  Cc linuxppc-user  if your ]]