kernel 2.2.0-pre4

puetzk6715 at uni.edu puetzk6715 at uni.edu
Sun Jan 17 03:02:49 EST 1999

I futzed around with this some more this morning. It haoppens also in a
pre6 I built off the rsynced code (samba).

Adding an argument of my own (such as a runlevel) seems to fix it (ie, I
can boot

linux: 2.2.0

will die on Copying OF device tre... done. (And it is dead).

linux: 2.2.0 5
will boot up.

I can try BootXing if anyone wants, but I'd like to keep my OF-boot
working?!