Porting to NuBus PowerMacs

Tom Vier nester at erols.com
Thu Jan 14 08:22:14 EST 1999

i'd also be willing to help. i've never really done any low-level
hardware coding, but i can certainly tweak and test things. i have
7100/80 w/ 48megs ram and a spare 1gig i can use to test things, so i
don't screw up my other drives.

--
Tom Vier - 0x82B007A8
thomassr at erols.com       | goto the Zero Page at: