RPM fatal error can't open rpm database FIXED

Della Bianca Francesco fdellabi at dsi.unive.it
Mon Jan 11 20:10:22 EST 1999

Hello
	I have FIXED the rpm error and the randisk.image is avabile
download:
ftp://penguin.dsi.unive.it/pub/R5/ramdisk.image.gz

REMEMBER
	if you use BOOTX, you MUST use ramdisk_size=8192 in the BootX
arguments.

Write me if there is problem

PS:There are another bugs in the installer but i haven't sources and I
cannot resolve all.

BYE

		<< Mister: Francesco Della Bianca >>
		>>  Riferimento per il Gulliver   >>