system.h and "::"

Cort Dougan cort at persephone.cs.nmt.edu
Fri Jan 8 08:17:22 EST 1999

I just undid that and sent patches to Linus.  I'll put back the fix and
resubmit it to Linus.

}> has special meaning to the c++ compiler. the compile succeeds if it's
}> broken up into ": :" but will that cause any problems? does that have the
}> same meaning in assembly? the patch ends this message.
}
}Thanks! I fixed all occurencies in the vger tree.