Linux 2.2pre1 / pre2 screwed graphics on PB G3 292

Jason Titus jason at iatlas.com
Sun Jan 3 04:27:33 EST 1999

After running 1.3.2 without problems, the switch to the precompiled kernels
(2.2pre1 and 2.2pre2 vger) has left me with nuked video at startup.  There
is a vague outline of a penguin in the upper right hand corner, and the rest
is blank.  Sounds like it is still booting (hard drive activity), but the
video never changes.

Any ideas?  If there are problems for the G3 Powerbooks, I don't want them
to be in the official 2.2 when it comes out...

Thanks,
Jason.
jason at iatlas.com