New R5 beta due w/in 5 days.

Jason Haas jhaas at madison-web.com
Sat Feb 27 06:22:27 EST 1999

Hi folks,

Jeff's putting together a new beta that he expects to have out before
LinuxWorld.  He's in the process of putting it together right now.  No,
I don't know what's going to be in it. :)

Please give it some time to propgate across the mirror servers before
you grab it.  We're starting a round of server upgrades, but the FTP
server won't be upgraded for a while yet.

Thanks,
Jason, jhaas at linuxppc.org