Linuxppc on MBX860

Charles Martin martinc at frii.com
Wed Feb 24 05:22:29 EST 1999

Hello,

I've just signed on to the list and I'm interested in running Linuxppc
on the Motorola MBX860 board.

I see from the archive that people are doing this, but I'm wondering
how fully featured the linuxppc implementations for the MBX board
are.  For example are people running a full blown system with hard drives
or just stripped  down systems loaded in flash?  Is there driver support
for all the stuff on the MBX board?

If there is a FAQ out there for all this I'd appreciate a pointer to it.

Thanks very much,

Charles Martin
--
Charles Martin			    "It is a very sad thing that nowadays
martinc at frii.com		     there is so little useless information"