Interrupt routing in prep_pci.c

VALETTE Eric valette at crf.canon.fr
Tue Feb 23 19:40:53 EST 1999

>>>>> "Cort" == Cort Dougan <cort at persephone.cs.nmt.edu> writes:

Cort> It's not as simple as you suggest.

You haven't even tried. Did you try Gabriel patches?

Cort Code it up so that it works on all
Cort> the boards around and I'll be quite happy to take it :)  The problem
Cort> I'm having now is code that works on one set doesn't work on others.

That's your choice. Provided you do not ask me to agree and do not
ask for support of your way of handling patches...

-- eric