Interrupt routing in prep_pci.c

Cort Dougan cort at persephone.cs.nmt.edu
Tue Feb 23 06:26:17 EST 1999

It's not as simple as you suggest.  Code it up so that it works on all
the boards around and I'll be quite happy to take it :)  The problem
I'm having now is code that works on one set doesn't work on others.

I don't want to break the kernel for older boards just because you can't
buy them anymore.  That's not a reason to ignore them.