PowerPC Beowulf Who?

Robert G. Werner rwerner at lx1.microbsys.com
Tue Feb 23 17:14:48 EST 1999

Are the issues that different for PPC than for the other architectures that you
need to special attention on this matter?  My understanding was that the
clustering techniques used for Beowulf were based on standard libs (PVM,
IIRC).  Thus the issues seem like they should be pretty much the same as on any
other HW baring Networking HW questions.
Am I way off base here?

Robert G. Werner
rwerner at lx1.microbsys.com
Impeach Conggress!!

To believe your own thought, to believe that what is true for
you in your private heart is true for all men -- that is genius.
		-- Ralph Waldo Emerson