/usr/bin/ld -lv

Amos quoll at nutopia.org
Fri Feb 12 15:04:29 EST 1999

while attempting to install the imlib-1.9.2 source that I downloaded for
GNOME, I get an error that /usr/bin/ld -lv does not exist.. or rather that
ld couldn't find -lv, or something like that... I can't quite get e-mail to
work from Linux yet, so I'm on the Mac side. Does anyone have any on what is
going on?

TIA - Amos