My Linux is not obeying me !!!!!!

Gedanken gedanken at io.com
Fri Feb 12 03:16:30 EST 1999

There is a script, in /etc/rc.d/  called rc.local that is run at boot up
that overwrites it.  change it in rc.local and youre in business.  I know
this from getting ticked off at my linux box for the same thing :)

gedanken
----
Heaven and Earth are impartial;
They see the ten thousand things as straw dogs.
The wise are impartial;
They see the people as straw dogs.

ICQ:  25437703