L2CR

Kyle Nesbit kyle.nesbit at asu.edu
Tue Feb 9 13:34:56 EST 1999

I am currently looking for some more info on how to get my L2 backside cache
running.  I am using a powerlogix card.

I have used the powerlogix/Ben patch posted in the mailing list during Dec.
The kernel compiled without and error.  When I try to pass the l2cr kernel
argument I get nothing.  my /proc/sys/kernel/l2cr is 00000000: disabled,
etc...

Another thing that is strange is in /proc/cpuinfo the clock rate of my chip
is off by over 100 MHZ.

I would greatly appreciate if someone could point me to more info on the
subject.

Thanx,
Kyle