browser for R5

Ira Joseph Woodhead ira at wrath.iatlas.com
Sat Feb 6 09:23:12 EST 1999

Hi folks,

With y'all's help I've installed pre-R5. I cannot begin really
stretching its legs yet because I need a decent working web browser,
therefore I haven't made the switch. However, I really want to! If
anyone knows where to get one (not lynx!) or if anyone knows how to get
Netscape 4.x to work on it I will jump in with both feet.

Cheers!
ira